Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway

Season 4 of Project Runway finally premiered last! This is one of my fav shows, so I've been waiting for this. Once again casting did their damndest to choose the most opposing personalities.

Most memorable are Carmen, the Kelis look a like with style and design right up my alley and former model.


Chris the obease gay New Yorker


Christian, a cocky ass young gay guy that talks mad shit.



My favorite... this chick name Elisa; a Dallas graduuate from Booker T. Washington who seems to be on that green. Ole girl makes her peice in just a few hours and sleeps the rest of the night and makes a cool dress but adds some crazy junk at the end that totally kills it. She almost gets cut, but she really makes for good TV so I think she'll be around for a while. You can tell she has skill though.


Their nothing like the cast from season 2, but I guess it's to early to judge.

-CUBA

No comments: