Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS...

I remember when composing a Christmas list was my highlight of the year. After of 365 days of being "good", I was always fortunate enough to have my list of games, cd's and sneakers come to full fruition. Now I compose my list in "hopes". And it always helps to drop a hint or two to my boyfriend.

1. Sewing machine to remix my vintage finds.

2. PUMA BIKE: Living in East Dallas I'm close enough to some of my favorite shops, bars and restaurants, but not close enough for a walk. How fly would this PINK Puma bike be? I'm in love!

3.CLAW MONEY HOODY: These suckers are hard to come by. But if I get Xmas wish #1, I may be able to construct one myself.

4. PUMA SNEAKER BOOT: Believe it or not, I've never owned Pumas. Just really never was a fan. However these fuzzies are splendid.

5. MORE SHOES!!!: When you see me around you'll probably catch me in some boots, but these red shell boots are a must have.

6. LAME GYM BAG: 2008 is the year to reach my fitness goals (yeah, that's what everyone says, but I'm serious this time). So I think a cool bag will be motivating.

No comments: