Thursday, June 12, 2008

FAUX BOOTS ON THAT SPAT SHIT!!!

This uber hot and up and coming DJ duo have designed what I believe is the it accessory for the fall!

Going By the name “Posso”, Marylouise Pels and Vanessa Giovacchini have innovated the boot, with the “Spat”; which I believe is the greatest thing since the toaster oven (I prefer the conventional oven).

For girls with a narrow foot, like your truly, this “Spat” allows you to wear your regular shoe and still have the effect of a boot; this boot like footwear ornament covers part of your shoe and leg.

Think chaps for your shins!

Ladies please!!!…..these are orgasmic status!!! And best believe you will see me sporting these reversible genuine leather/shiny polyester dubs as soon as I get my little paws on them!

1 comment:

Ana B. said...

I saw the Posso chicas in the June/July Nylon and have been loving it. They are beyond hot