Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh, Kanye

Why? I don't get him sometimes. In my opinion he's one of the most influential, stylistic artists of our time, but damn if he doesn't do some hot mess shit at times. Known for his hissy fit was, this morning he rips cameras from the paparazzi at LAX airport. I understand that celebs don't want to be invaded at times. I wouldn't appreciate getting ass shots of me on the beach or my intimate moments with my lover or kids. But dude...they're just filming you as you walk through the airport. How is that so invasive? I guess. I still love the dude. But check out for yourself how Kanye flips out on this guy.
Kanye Attack Caught on Tape

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I SO HAVE TO AGREE WITH U ON THIS ONE-I LOVE KANYE ARTISTICLLY, IJUST THINK MAYBE HE HASN'T DELT WITH SOME OF THER PERSONAL ISSUES HE HAS GONE THROUGH LATELY-HE JUST NEEDS TO TAKE A BREAK AND COOL OUT!