Monday, March 30, 2009

AFI Dallas-FLICKS

Too many movies and not enough time! From now to March 2nd you can take advantage of The American Film Institute's Dallas screenings at the Magnolia Theater and AMC N. Park Galleria. I'm super excited for Tyson, The Fan and Sugar. And I'm kicking myself for missing Prom Night in Mississippi. (Do look them all up!) Go to afidallas.com for a whole movie schedule and synopsis.

And while on the movie tip, I've got to share a couple of upcoming fims from some of my fav directors that I think are worth the anticipation

My most anticipated... Where the Wild Things Are- Spike Jones (I can watch this trailer over and over again! Reminds me of how I felt watching The Never Ending Story as a Kid).


The Inglorious Bastered-Quentin Tarantino


Funny People-Judd Apatow

No comments: