Friday, May 8, 2009

Shoe Dazzle (For My Shoe Skanks)!



Calling all my shoe sluts!!! I just heard of Kim Kardashian's newest venture, and let me tell you it's genius. It's called Shoe Dazzlewhere for $39 a month you become part of the "society" that'll be presented with a new pair of shoes at the start of each month (sorry sneaker heads). Not just any cheap shoe, but Michael Antonio's and other well known brands.

Each shoe is chosen by the stylist panel that specifically caters to your style which is determined only after you go through your fashion survey. There, you're asked to choose outfits you would wear, other shoe styles you prefer, your favorite clothing designers and a few other things. In a days you're presented with 6 shoes where you select your first pair. Every month after that the get at you with 6 more to choose from. And if you're a little too broke that month... you skip it and pay nada!!! My sexy shoe game starts next month. Help me choose.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Numero Dos!