Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Coming Home

Sitting here in the Las Vegas airport waiting for a 12:40 am flight is no fun. Especially with the repetitive chant of the row of slot machines saying "Wheel-Of-Fortune!" I HATE red eyes. I've been gone for days on this "When I Move You Move" Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier trade show. No MAGIC show fashion inspiration for me this time. Instead I saw a slew of skulls, tigers and bulldogs! I also had my fare share of Cali constructed chicks with fake noses, tits, hair and probably ass that all looked like aliens from another planet. I'm not kidding. It was still an experience and plus I got to hang in the Caesar's Palace pool and relax. I'll post pics of all the outrageous Ed Hardy/ Christian product and happenings this week soon. For now, I'll continue to try to make this airport bench feel as good as I can.



-CUBA

No comments: