Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

Long time no post right? Well, with studying for RE courses, Dallas Market and Vegas preparation, I've been kinda off the rocker.

But as I shopped for some goodies I ran across some gems. I picked up these pair on sale at Aldo.

But here's the thing... They're white! I usually don't conform to the rules and regulations of the fashion police, but they are white. AND Labor day is around the corner. So... I need advice... Not sure if I can get enough play out of these during the winter. Should I...

A. Keep them or B. Take them back and just find something else. (DROP A COMMENT)

Sounds easy enough, but I looovveee them so. I'm broke and I have to be as meticulous as possible on my purchases.

In the meantime, check out some fly Internet finds at Steve Madden.



No comments: