Thursday, May 22, 2008

FBB From Around the Way



1. Name: Zalika

2. Alias: Z, Cool Z, Fly Z

2. The reason you're reading about me is: I was recently discovered in Paradise Island and now the word is out about my sneaker collection made
of Feminum...thats for all of you WW fans...You are reading about me because I am one of those people who believe in chasing the dream, an entertainer, being starving artist (but Not So Much the not eating part).


3. By day I: I travel around Dallas speaking to young people about motiviation, respect, love, and peace...Wait, that's what I DAYdream about...I work my a$$ off by day...that's what I do Man.

4. By night I: I hit the sk8parks in plano and allen. There I meet up with Ben Taut, Travis and The One and Only A-One...AKA The 4NDomestic Skate Team and DJ...

5. What inspires me the most: Many people, situations, music, The King...I'm Inspired The Most by Artist who are living their Dreams EVERYDAY, regardless of what people say/said about them, the days with no rest, food, money...cell phone turned off...Yeah, that Inspires Me The Most!

6. Most people don't know that: Im a Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian...don't ask me what that means...I read about it in The Daily Planet...a long time ago!!!

7. The most expensive pair of shoes I own are: Probably my JB Classics...

8. Future projects and plans: I have committed to a several projects thus far into early fall...The biggest one is The Van Zandt Shakedown(check out IMDB for more information). In this film I play character "Princess" shout out to Fifth Floor Productions...What up Chris and Chad! Check out February Issue of Basic Magazine and be on the look out for A calender release party soon for Street Scenz...Here's the receipe Motorcylces, Art, Hot Girls and I'm in there too...Stay tuned for more information regarding my future projects! My plan this year...Is to Make History...

9. Shout outs to: I kinda started the shout outs already...see above ...So many to thank...1st You-The Readers, Wait, 1st Cuba-for getting me on the fattieboombottieblogspot.com. No-1st My Mommy and Daddy because if it was not for them I would not be here...Im joking...Shout out to every BOTTIE! Believe in Yourself because if you don't no one else will and always have good intentions...ya'll buy my album, it come out this summer '08...I've always wanted to say that...I don't have no album coming out...What up Trac Team, Strange Fruit Project, Whiz T, PPT, Blu, Slick Lady Six, Diana Prince, 4ND, Basic Magazine, The Film World, Doom Bunny Productions, Bullet Proof Productions, Good Luck Produtions and last but not least The King...

Support Ya Girl Z!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Z