Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Looking for a Hungry Intern

I'm in dear need of a hustling intern to work side by side with me as a clothing sales rep in my showroom at the World Trade Center. Here's the deal...

-THERE'S ZERO PAY!!!: The industry experience you get will be well worth it. You'll work with very popular street wear and footwear lines out of NY, CA and MO, learn the wholesale industry, meet influential people and enjoy a comfortable work environment.

- Most of the work is typical intern grunt work (filing, answering phones, straightening 2 showrooms, getting coffee :), reading reports, etc) However, with time you will be delegated other tasks that include dealing with retailers, presenting collections and possible travel if you're up for it.

-Knowledge of excel, word and digital equipment

-The sky is the limit to how many hours you put in, but you must be there no less than twice a week.

-Access to the WTC which isn't accessible by the public.

-Possible incentives (not $$$, sorry.)


That's just in a nutshell. There is a 2 part interview process, 1 with myself and another with owner. I'm really looking for someone who is super hungry, not shy, doesn't need to be micro managed and is fashionable. You will be my right hand man or lady, and I'm about my biz.

Send your resumes to fattieboombottie@gmail.com.

No comments: